Estimation of the Stochastic Volatility Model by the Empirical Characteristic Function Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stojanović, Vladica S. & Popović, Biljana Č. & Milovanović, Gradimir V., 2016. "The Split-SV model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 560-581.
- Taufer, Emanuele & Leonenko, Nikolai & Bee, Marco, 2011.
"Characteristic function estimation of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based stochastic volatility models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, pages 2525-2539.
- Emanuele Taufer & Nikolai Leonenko & Marco Bee, 2009. "Characteristic function estimation of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based stochastic volatility models," DISA Working Papers 0907, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Dinghai Xu & John Knight & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2011.
"Asymmetric Stochastic Conditional Duration Model--A Mixture-of-Normal Approach,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 9(3), pages 469-488, Summer.
- Dinghai Xu & John Knight & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2008. "Asymmetric Stochastic Conditional Duration Model --A Mixture of Normals Approach"," Working Papers 08007, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Kotchoni, Rachidi, 2012.
"Applications of the characteristic function-based continuum GMM in finance,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, pages 3599-3622.
- Rachidi Kotchoni, 2012. "Applications of the Characteristic Function Based Continuum GMM in Finance," Post-Print hal-00867795, HAL.
- Carmen Broto & Esther Ruiz, 2004.
"Estimation methods for stochastic volatility models: a survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 613-649.
- Broto, Carmen & Ruiz, Esther, 2002. "Estimation methods for stochastic volatility models: a survey," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws025414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 2006. "Volatility and Correlation Forecasting," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Christian Francq & Simos G. Meintanis, 2016.
"Fourier-type estimation of the power GARCH model with stable-Paretian innovations,"
Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics,
Springer, vol. 79(4), pages 389-424, May.
- Francq, Christian & Meintanis, Simos, 2012. "Fourier--type estimation of the power garch model with stable--paretian innovations," MPRA Paper 41667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsionas, Mike, 2012. "Simple techniques for likelihood analysis of univariate and multivariate stable distributions: with extensions to multivariate stochastic volatility and dynamic factor models," MPRA Paper 40966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2012.
- Dinghai Xu & John Knight, 2013. "Stochastic volatility model under a discrete mixture-of-normal specification," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(2), pages 216-239, April.
- Emanuele Taufer, 2008. "Characteristic function estimation of non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," DISA Working Papers 0805, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 07 Jul 2008.
- Jun Yu & Renate Meyer, 2006.
"Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: Bayesian Estimation and Model Comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 361-384.
- Jun Yu & Renate Meyer, 2004. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: Bayesian Estimation and Model Comparison," Working Papers 23-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-016-0373-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:anzsta:v:44:y:2002:i:3:p:319-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-1473 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.