Global land investments in the bio-economy: evidence and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolte, Kerstin & Ostermeier, Martin, 2017. "Labour Market Effects of Large-Scale Agricultural Investment: Conceptual Considerations and Estimated Employment Effects," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 430-446.
- Rosete, Alfredo, 2016. "Property, Possession, Incorporation: Another Look at Agribusiness Venture Agreements in the Philippines," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Rosete, Alfredo, 2015. "Expropriation and the Location of Farmland Investment: a theoretical investigation into the Land Rush," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Guariso & Mara P. Squicciarini & Johan Swinnen, 2014.
"Food Price Shocks and the Political Economy of Global Agricultural and Development Policy,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 387-415.
- Andrea Guariso & Mara P. Squicciarini & Johan Swinnen, 2014. "Food Price Shocks and the Political Economy of Global Agricultural and Development Policy," LICOS Discussion Papers 34814, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ngoma, Hambulo & Mason, Nicole M. & Sitko, Nicholas, 2015.
"Does Minimum Tillage with Planting Basins or Ripping Raise Maize Yields? Meso-panel Data Evidence from Zambia,"
Food Security Collaborative Working Papers
198701, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ngoma, Hambulo & Mason, Nicole & Sitko, Nicholas, 2015. "Does minimum tillage with planting basins or ripping raise maize yields? Meso-panel data evidence from Zambia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212530, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johan Swinnen, & Kristine Van Herck & Liesbet Vranken, 2014. "The Diversity of Land Institutions in Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 35514, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Bruckner, Martin & Giljum, Stefan & Fischer, Günther & Tramberend, Sylvia & Börner, Jan, 2018. "The global cropland footprint of the non-food bioeconomy," Discussion Papers 271062, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:44:y:2013:i:s1:p:115-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.