A review of the economic impact of malaria in agricultural development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klasen, Stephan & Reimers, Malte, 2017.
"Looking at Pro-Poor Growth from an Agricultural Perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 147-168.
- Klasen, Stephan & Reimers, Malte, 2013. "Looking at Pro-Poor Growth from an Agricultural Perspective," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149745, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stephan Klasen & Malte Reimers, 2016. "Looking at Pro-Poor Growth from an Agricultural Perspective," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 201, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Singhal Saurabh & Pan Yao, 2015. "Income and Malaria: Evidence from an agricultural intervention in Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Miguel Martín-Retorillo & Vincente Pinilla, 2012. "Why did agricultural labour productivity not converge in Europe from 1950 to 2005?," Working Papers 0025, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:293-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.