Political Influence and Coexistence of a Uniform Accounting System and Accounting Standards: Recent Developments in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Zan & Qingmei Xue, 2011. "Budgeting China. Macro-policies and micro-practices in public sector changes," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 38-62, January.
- Trevor Hopper & Mathew Tsamenyi & Shahzad Uddin & Danture Wickramasinghe, 2009. "Management accounting in less developed countries: what is known and needs knowing," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 469-514, March.
- Tyrrall, David & Woodward, David & Rakhimbekova, Almagoul, 2007. "The relevance of International Financial Reporting Standards to a developing country: Evidence from Kazakhstan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 82-110.
- repec:eee:reacre:v:26:y:2014:i:2:p:230-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Green & Richard D. Morris & Haiping Tang, 2010. "The split equity reform and corporate financial transparency in China," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 20-48, July.
- Nobes, Christopher & Stadler, Christian, 2013. "How arbitrary are international accounting classifications? Lessons from centuries of classifying in many disciplines, and experiments with IFRS data," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 573-595.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:16-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:30:y:2018:i:c:p:32-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keryn Chalmers & Farshid Navissi & Wen Qu, 2010. "Value relevance of accounting information in China pre- and post-2001 accounting reforms," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(8), pages 792-813, September.
- Chan, K. Hung & Lin, Kenny Z. & Mo, Phyllis L.L., 2010. "Will a departure from tax-based accounting encourage tax noncompliance? Archival evidence from a transition economy," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 58-73, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:40:y:2004:i:2:p:193-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.