Regions for Servicing Old People: Case study of Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charlie Karlsson & Michael Olsson, 2006. "The identification of functional regions: theory, methods, and applications," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-18, March.
- I Masser & J Scheurwater, 1980. "Functional regionalisation of spatial interaction data: an evalution of some suggested strategies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(12), pages 1357-1382, December.
- Lambert Van Der Laan & Richard Schalke, 2001. "Reality versus Policy: The Delineation and Testing of Local Labour Market and Spatial Policy Areas," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 201-221, March.
- I Masser & J Scheurwater, 1980. "Functional Regionalisation of Spatial Interaction Data. An Evaluation of Some Suggested Strategies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(12), pages 1357-1382, December.
- I Masser & P J B Brown, 1975. "Hierarchical Aggregation Procedures for Interaction Data," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 7(5), pages 509-523, August.
- I Masser & P J B Brown, 1975. "Hierarchical aggregation procedures for interaction data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(5), pages 509-523, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bit:bsrysr:v:5:y:2014:i:3:p:2-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspopulation aging; servicing old people; functional region; commuting; SIM; Slovenia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bit:bsrysr:v:5:y:2014:i:3:p:19-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.