Monetary operations and the financial turmoil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2004. "Monetary Policy Implementation: Theory, past, and present," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199274543.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domanski, Dietrich & Moessner, Richhild & Nelson, William R., 2014. "Central banks as lender of last resort: experiences during the 2007-2010 crisis and lessons for the future," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-110, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Baba, Naohiko & Packer, Frank, 2009.
"From turmoil to crisis: Dislocations in the FX swap market before and after the failure of Lehman Brothers,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1350-1374, December.
- Naohiko Baba & Frank Packer, 2009. "From turmoil to crisis: dislocations in the FX swap market before and after the failure of Lehman Brothers," BIS Working Papers 285, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pikkarainen, Pentti, 2010. "Central bank liquidity during the financial market and economic crisis : observations, thoughts and questions," Research Discussion Papers 20/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Júlia Király & Márton Nagy & Viktor E. Szabó, 2008. "Contagion and the beginning of the crisis – pre-Lehman period," MNB Occasional Papers 2008/76, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Olivier Brossard & Susanna Saroyan, 2016. "Hoarding and short-squeezing in times of crisis: Evidence from the Euro overnight money market," Post-Print hal-01293693, HAL.
- Christophe Blot & Xavier Timbeau, 2009. "Du chaos financier au K.O. économique," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 149-178.
- Brossard, Olivier & Saroyan, Susanna, 2016. "Hoarding and short-squeezing in times of crisis: Evidence from the Euro overnight money market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 163-185.
- Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald, 2016. "Central bank standing facilities, counterparty risk, and OTC-interbank lending," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 101-122.
- Király, Júlia & Nagy, Márton & Szabó E., Viktor, 2008.
"Egy különleges eseménysorozat elemzése - a másodrendű jelzáloghitel-piaci válság és (hazai) következményei
[Analysis of a special sequence of events - the crisis on the secondary mortgage market an," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 573-621.
- Claudio Borio & Anna Zabai, 2016. "Unconventional monetary policies: a re-appraisal," BIS Working Papers 570, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio Borio, 2010. "Ten propositions about liquidity crises," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(1), pages 70-95, March.
- Lysandrou, Photis & Shabani, Mimoza, 2017. "The Greenspan conundrum of 2005-7 and the acceleration in US ABCP supply: a single ‘reach for yield’ story," MPRA Paper 79917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Hördahl & Michael R King, 2008. "Developments in repo markets during the financial turmoil," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Dietrich Domanski & Richhild Moessner & William Nelson, 2014. "Central banks as lenders of last resort: experiences during the 2007-10 crisis and lessons for the future," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Re-thinking the lender of last resort, volume 79, pages 43-75 Bank for International Settlements.
- Corrinne Ho, 2008. "Implementing monetary policy in the 2000s: operating procedures in Asia and beyond," BIS Working Papers 253, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael R King, 2009. "Time to buy or just buying time? The market reaction to bank rescue packages," BIS Working Papers 288, Bank for International Settlements.
- Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2008. "International banking activity amidst the turmoil," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Baba, Naohiko & Packer, Frank, 2009.
"Interpreting deviations from covered interest parity during the financial market turmoil of 2007-08,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1953-1962, November.
- Naohiko Baba & Frank Packer, 2008. "Interpreting deviations from covered interest parity during the financial market turmoil of 2007-08," BIS Working Papers 267, Bank for International Settlements.
- Photis Lysandrou & Anastasia Nesvetailova, 2015. "The role of shadow banking entities in the financial crisis: a disaggregated view," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 257-279, April.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E49 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Other
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0803e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.