Intermediate Swings in Labor-Force Participation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gábor R., István, 1998. ""Reményvesztett dolgozók" a fejlett piacgazdaságban [Hopeless workers" in the developed market economie]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 370-378.
- Richard Layard, 1982. "Youth Unemployment in Britain and the United States Compared," NBER Chapters, in: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences, pages 499-542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair & Diane J. Macunovich, 1996. "Explaining the Labor Force Participation of Women 20-24," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1116, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2020.
"Beyond the added-worker and the discouraged-worker effects: the entitled-worker effect,"
103973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2020. "Beyond the added-worker and the discouraged-worker effects: the entitled-worker effect," GLO Discussion Paper Series 707, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Stephanie Aaronson & Bruce Fallick & Andrew Figura & Jonathan Pingle & William Wascher, 2006. "The Recent Decline in the Labor Force Participation Rate and Its Implications for Potential Labor Supply," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(1), pages 69-154.
- Benati, Luca, 2001. "Some empirical evidence on the 'discouraged worker' effect," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 387-395, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; labor force;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:8:y:1977:i:1977-2:p:545-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.