Tax Incentives and Equipment Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Karier, 1994. "Business Tax Incentives and Investments," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_103, Levy Economics Institute.
- Nigel A Chalk, 2001. "Tax Incentives in The Philippines; A Regional Perspective," IMF Working Papers 01/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Karier, "undated". "Investment Tax Credit Reconsidered, Business Tax Incentives and Investments ," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 13, Levy Economics Institute.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 2008. "[sigma]: The long and short of it," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 671-686, June.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1998. "Capital-Market Imperfections and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 193-225, March.
- Schaller, Huntley, 2006. "Econometric Issues in Estimating User Cost Elasticity," Economics Series 194, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Karl Whelan, 1999.
"Tax incentives, material inputs, and the supply curve for capital equipment,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1999-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karl Whelan, 1999. "Tax incentives, material inputs, and the supply curve for capital equipment," Open Access publications 10197/248, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 1998.
"Nonlinear Aggregate Investment Dynamics: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
6420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 1998. "Nonlinear Aggregate Investment Dynamics: Theory and Evidence," Working papers 98-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ricardo D. Caballero & Eduardo Engel, 1998. "Nonlinear Aggregate Investment Dynamics: Theory and Evidence," Documentos de Trabajo 48, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Cummins, Jason G. & Hassett, Kevin A. & Hubbard, R. Glenn, 1996.
"Tax reforms and investment: A cross-country comparison,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 237-273, October.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1995. "Tax Reforms and Investment: A Cross-Country Comparison," NBER Working Papers 5232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cummins, J.G. & Hassett, K.A. & Hubbard, R.G., 1995. "tax Reforms and Investment: A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Papers 95-28, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Someshwar Rao & Jianmin Tang & Weimin Wang, 2008. "What Explains the Canada-US Labour Productivity Gap?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(2), pages 163-192, June.
- Schaller, Huntley, 2006. "Estimating the long-run user cost elasticity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 725-736, May.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2008. "ó: The Long And Short Of It," CESifo Working Paper Series 2234, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:235-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- English, William B., 2000. "The irrelevance of some forms of credit constraints for government monetary and debt policy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 7-30.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Fazzari, Steven M. & Meyer, Andrew P., 1999. "How responsive is business capital formation to its user cost?: An exploration with micro data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 53-80, October.
- Thomas Karier, 1999. "Business Tax Incentives and Investment," Macroeconomics 9907001, EconWPA.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & McDaniel, Christine A. & Wong, Eina Vivian, 2003. "An estimation of US industry-level capital-labor substitution elasticities: support for Cobb-Douglas," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 343-356, December.
- Igor Fedotenkov, 2016. "Labour Shares, Fertility and Longevity in an OLG model," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 28, Bank of Lithuania.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; tax Incentives; income; capital; depreciation; tax credits; tax rates; inflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:24:y:1993:i:1993-1:p:317-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.