Is Trade Deindustrializing America? A Medium-Term Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:93-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:93-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth A. Couch & Dana W. Placzek, 2010. "Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 572-589, March.
- John A. Tatom, 1995.
"Currency Appreciation and ‘Deindustrialisation’: A European Perspective,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 519-541, July.
- John A. Tatom, 1994. "Currency appreciation and "deindustrialization": a European perspective," Working Papers 1992-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Steven Saeger, 1997. "Globalization and deindustrialization: Myth and reality in the OECD," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(4), pages 579-608, December.
- Ramcharran, Harri, 2001. "Productivity, returns to scale and the elasticity of factor substitution in the USA apparel industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 285-291, October.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1996. "The hiring of new labor by expanding industries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 25-42, August.
- L Edwards, 2001. "Globalisation And The Skills Bias Of Occupational Employment In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(1), pages 40-71, March.
- Tatom, John, 2004. "Manufacturing employment, productivity and the business cycle," MPRA Paper 4351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Oliver Fabel, 1987. "Manufacturing export performance at the state level, 1963-1980," Working Papers 1987-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; deindustrialzation; trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:14:y:1983:i:1983-1:p:123-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.