Inflation in Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Normandin, 1999. "The Integration of Financial Markets and the Conduct of Monetary Policies: The Case of Canada and the United States," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 67, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984.
"Estimated tradeoffs between unemployment and inflation,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 57-96.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984. "Estimated Trade-Offs Between Unemployment and Inflation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 707, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984. "Estimated Trade-Offs Between Unemployment and Inflation," NBER Working Papers 1377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fair Ray C, 2002. "On Modeling the Effects of Inflation Shocks," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Ray C. Fair, 1996. "Testing the Standard View of the Long-Run Unemployment-Inflation Relationship," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1121, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stefan Reitz & Ulf D. Slopek, 2014.
"Fixing The Phillips Curve: The Case Of Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity In The Us,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 122-131, March.
- Reitz, Stefan & Slopek, Ulf D., 2012. "Fixing the Phillips curve: The case of downward nominal wage rigidity in the US," Kiel Working Papers 1795, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; inflation; stabilization policy; recession; labor market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:11:y:1980:i:1980-1:p:207-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.