Le solde des flux d’investissements directs de la France à nouveau excédentaire en 2016
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2018.
"Top Incomes, Rising Inequality and Welfare,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(608), pages 262-297, February.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2012. "Top incomes, rising inequality, and welfare," Working Paper 2012/10, Norges Bank.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2015. "Top Incomes, Rising Inequality, and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 5517, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2012. "Top Incomes, Rising Inequality, and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 3984, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2012. "Top Incomes, Rising Inequality, and Welfare," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-114/IV, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Apr 2015.
- Lansing, Kevin J. & Markiewicz, Agnieszka, 2012. "Top Incomes, Rising Inequality, and Welfare," Working Paper Series 2012-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 15 Jun 2016.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2013. "Top Incomes, Rising Inequality, and Welfare," CDMA Working Paper Series 201304, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "Populism and the Economics of Globalization," Working Paper Series rwp17-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dani Rodrik, 2017. "Populism and the Economics of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 23559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestissements directs; position extérieure; nouvelle économie; pays investisseur; pays de destination; investisseur ultime.;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:bullbf:2017:214:03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.