Évolutions récentes de la productivité : accélération structurelle dans la zone euro et ralentissement structurel aux États-Unis ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antipa, P. & Cette, G. & Frey, L. & Lecat, R. & Vigna, O., 2008. "Recent trends in productivity: structural acceleration in the euro area and deceleration in the United States?," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 11, pages 33-50, Spring.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2012.
"Americans Do IT Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 167-201, February.
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," CEP Discussion Papers dp0788, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bloom, Nick & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Americans do I.T. better: US multinationals and the productivity miracle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4555, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," NBER Working Papers 13085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bourles, Renaud & Cette, Gilbert, 2007.
"Trends in "structural" productivity levels in the major industrialized countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 151-156, April.
- Bourlès, R. & Cette, G., 2006. "Trends in "structural" productivity levels in the major industrialized countries," Working papers 156, Banque de France.
- Anderton, Robert & Hijzen, Alexander & De Santis, Roberto A., 2004. "On the determinants of euro area FDI to the United States: the knowledge- capital-Tobin's Q framework," Working Paper Series 329, European Central Bank.
- Ana Aizcorbe & Stephen D Oliner & Daniel E Sichel, 2008.
"Shifting Trends in Semiconductor Prices and the Pace of Technological Progress,"
Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 23-39, July.
- Ana M. Aizcorbe & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2006. "Shifting trends in semiconductor prices and the pace of technological progress," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cette, G. & Lopez, J. & Noual, P-A., 2004. "Investment in Information and Communication Technologies: an Empirical Analysis," Working papers 116, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Christian Pfister, 2004. "Challenges of the “New Economy” for Monetary Policy," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 8, pages 27-36, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez, 2008. "What Explains the ICT Diffusion Gap Between the Major Industrialized Countries: An Empirical Analysis?," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 28-39, Fall.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez, 2012. "ICT demand behaviour: an international comparison," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 397-410, June.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivité; technologies de l’information et de la communication (TIC); dynamique sectorielle; évolutions structurelles.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:bullbf:2007:164:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.