An Examination of the Commerce Department Leading-Indicator Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Keen Meng Choy, 2004.
"Forecasting the Global Electronics Cycle with Leading Indicators: A VAR Approach,"
Departmental Working Papers
wp0407, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Keen Meng Choy, 2004. "Forecasting the Global Electronics Cycle with Leading Indicators: A VAR Approach," Working Papers 16-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Keen Meng Choy & Hwee Kwan Chow, 2004. "Forecasting the Global Electronics Cycle with Leading Indicators: A VAR Approach," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 223, Econometric Society.
- Berneburg, Marian, 2003. "Composite Leading Indicators der amerikanischen Wirtschaft - Prognosegüte des Conference Board und des OECD Ansatzes im Vergleich," IWH Discussion Papers 172, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Khurshid Kiani, 2011. "Fluctuations in Economic and Activity and Stabilization Policies in the CIS," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 193-220, February.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1988. "A Probability Model of The Coincident Economic Indicators," NBER Working Papers 2772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul J. Kozlowski, 1995. "Money And Interest Rates As Predictors Of Regional Economic Activity," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 25(2), pages 143-157, Fall.
- Paul J. Kozlowski, 1991. "Integrating Money Into Regional Models Of Leading Indicators," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 21(3), pages 235-248, Fall.
- Keith R. Phillips & Lucinda Vargas & Victor Zarnowitz, 1996. "New tools for analyzing the Mexican economy: indexes of coincident and leading economic indicators," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:6:y:1988:i:2:p:167-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.