Common Features in Economics and Finance: An Overview of Recent Developments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 1995. "Duration Dependence and Dispersion in Count-Data Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 467-474, October.
- Dipak C. Jain & Naufel J. Vilcassim, 1991. "Investigating Household Purchase Timing Decisions: A Conditional Hazard Function Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- Chintagunta, Pradeep K & Prasad, Alok R, 1998. "An Empirical Investigation of the "Dynamic McFadden" Model of Purchase Timing and Brand Choice: Implications for Market Structure," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(1), pages 2-12, January.
- Luc Duchateau & Paul Janssen & Iva Kezic & Catherine Fortpied, 2003. "Evolution of recurrent asthma event rate over time in frailty models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(3), pages 355-363.
- Lancaster, Tony, 1979. "Econometric Methods for the Duration of Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 939-956, July.
- Gonul, F. & Srinivasan, K., 1993. "Consumer Purchase Behavior in a frequently Bought Product Category: Estimation Issues and Managerial Insights from a Hazard Function Model with Heterogeneity," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 93-1, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Boswijk, H. & van der Weide, Roy, 2011. "Method of moments estimation of GO-GARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 118-126, July.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2011.
"Modelling comovements of economic time series: a selective survey,"
Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 71(2), pages 267-294.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2011. "Modelling Comovements of Economic Time Series: A Selective Survey," CEIS Research Paper 215, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Oct 2011.
- Nannette Lindenberg & Frank Westermann, 2009.
"How Strong is the Case for Dollarization in Costa Rica? A Note on the Business Cycle Comovements with the United States,"
79, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Nannette Lindenberg & Frank Westermann, 2009. "How Strong is the Case for Dollarization in Costa Rica? A Note on the Business Cycle Comovements with the United States," CESifo Working Paper Series 2785, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lindenberg, Nannette & Westermann, Frank, 2012.
"Common trends and common cycles among interest rates of the G7-countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1125-1140.
- Nannette Lindenberg & Frank Westermann, 2009. "Common Trends and Common Cycles among Interest Rates of the G7-Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2532, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nannette Lindenberg & Frank Westermann, 2009. "Common Trends and Common Cycles among Interest Rates of the G7-Countries," Working Papers 77, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Burridge, Peter & Iacone, Fabrizio & Lazarová, Štěpána, 2015. "Spatial effects in a common trend model of US city-level CPI," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 87-98.
- Nannette Lindenberg & Frank Westermann, 2012.
"How strong is the case for dollarization in Central America? An empirical analysis of business cycles, credit market imperfections and the exchange rate,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 147-166, April.
- Nannette Lindenberg & Frank Westermann, 2010. "How Strong is the Case for Dollarization in Central America? An Empirical Analysis of Business Cycles, Credit Market Imperfections and the Exchange Rate," Working Papers 83, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:25:y:2007:p:2-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.