Tests of Independence in Parametric Models with Applications and Illustrations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cameron, A. & Trivedi, P., 1992. "Tests of Independence in Parametric Models : With Applications and Illustrations," Discussion Paper 1992-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cameron, C. & Trivedi, P.K., 1992. "Tests of Independence in Parametric Models : with Applications and Illustrations," Papers 9237, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Colin Cameron & Per Johansson, 2004. "Bivariate Count Data Regression Using Series Expansions: With Applications," Working Papers 9815, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002.
"Exact tests for contemporaneous correlation of disturbances in seemingly unrelated regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 143-170, January.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-16, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-11, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Godfrey, Leslie G., 1996. "Some results on the Glejser and Koenker tests for heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 275-299.
- Emilio Gómez-Déniz & Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez, 2015. "Closed-form solution for a bivariate distribution in stochastic frontier models with dependent errors," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 215-223, April.
- Fichera, Eleonora & Emsley, Richard & Sutton, Matt, 2016. "Is treatment “intensity” associated with healthier lifestyle choices? An application of the dose response function," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 149-163.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Million, Andreas & Rotte, Ralph & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998. "Immigration Labor and Workplace Safety," IZA Discussion Papers 16, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pagan, Adrian, 1996. "The econometrics of financial markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 15-102, May.
- Begoña Álvarez & Daniel Miles, 2003.
"Gender effect on housework allocation: Evidence from Spanish two-earner couples,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 227-242, May.
- Begona Alvarez & Daniel Miles, "undated". "Gender Effect on Housework Allocation: Evidence from Spanish Two-Earner Couples," Studies on the Spanish Economy 114, FEDEA.
- Matilla-Garcia, Mariano, 2007. "A non-parametric test for independence based on symbolic dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3889-3903, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:11:y:1993:i:1:p:29-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.