Penalized Normal Likelihood and Ridge Regularization of Correlation and Covariance Matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Wieringen, Wessel N. & Peeters, Carel F.W., 2016. "Ridge estimation of inverse covariance matrices from high-dimensional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 284-303.
- Shen, Yanfeng & Lin, Zhengyan, 2015. "An adaptive test for the mean vector in large-p-small-n problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 25-38.
- Joong-Ho Won & Johan Lim & Seung-Jean Kim & Bala Rajaratnam, 2013. "Condition-number-regularized covariance estimation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(3), pages 427-450, June.
- Chi, Eric C. & Lange, Kenneth, 2014. "Stable estimation of a covariance matrix guided by nuclear norm penalties," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 117-128.
- Shen, Yanfeng & Lin, Zhengyan & Zhu, Jun, 2011. "Shrinkage-based regularization tests for high-dimensional data with application to gene set analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2221-2233, July.
- Lim Johan & Kim Jayoun & Kim Sang-cheol & Yu Donghyeon & Kim Kyunga & Kim Byung Soo, 2012. "Detection of Differentially Expressed Gene Sets in a Partially Paired Microarray Data Set," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-30, February.
- David I. Warton, 2011. "Regularized Sandwich Estimators for Analysis of High-Dimensional Data Using Generalized Estimating Equations," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 116-123, March.
- Ong, Victor M.-H. & Nott, David J. & Tran, Minh-Ngoc & Sisson, Scott A. & Drovandi, Christopher C., 2018. "Likelihood-free inference in high dimensions with synthetic likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 271-291.
- Jakub Stoklosa & Heloise Gibb & David I. Warton, 2014. "Fast forward selection for generalized estimating equations with a large number of predictor variables," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 110-120, March.
- Vahe Avagyan & Andrés M. Alonso & Francisco J. Nogales, 2018. "D-trace estimation of a precision matrix using adaptive Lasso penalties," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 12(2), pages 425-447, June.
- Yeojin Chung & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Vincent Dorie & Andrew Gelman & Jingchen Liu, 2013. "A Nondegenerate Penalized Likelihood Estimator for Variance Parameters in Multilevel Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(4), pages 685-709, October.
- Nogales, Francisco J. & Alonso, Andrés M. & Avagyan, Vahe, 2015. "D-trace Precision Matrix Estimation Using Adaptive Lasso Penalties," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 21775, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:103:y:2008:m:march:p:340-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.