To How Many Simultaneous Hypothesis Tests Can Normal, Student's t or Bootstrap Calibration Be Applied?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fan, Jianqing & Hall, Peter & Yao, Qiwei, 2007. "To how many simultaneous hypothesis tests can normal student's t or bootstrap calibrations be applied," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5399, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Efron, Bradley, 2004. "Large-Scale Simultaneous Hypothesis Testing: The Choice of a Null Hypothesis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 96-104, January.
- Fan, Jianqing & Peng, Heng & Huang, Tao, 2005. "Semilinear High-Dimensional Model for Normalization of Microarray Data: A Theoretical Analysis and Partial Consistency," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 781-796, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muni S. Srivastava & Hirokazu Yanagihara & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2014. "Tests for Covariance Matrices in High Dimension with Less Sample Size," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-933, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chen, Songxi, 2012. "Two Sample Tests for High Dimensional Covariance Matrices," MPRA Paper 46026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Denis Chetverikov & Kengo Kato, 2012. "Central limit theorems and multiplier bootstrap when p is much larger than n," CeMMAP working papers CWP45/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hidalgo, Javier & Schafgans, Marcia, 2017. "Inference and testing breaks in large dynamic panels with strong cross sectional dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 259-274.
- Shi, Zhentao, 2016. "Econometric estimation with high-dimensional moment equalities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 104-119.
- Javier Hidalgo & Marcia M Schafgans, 2015. "Inference and Testing Breaks in Large Dynamic Panels with Strong Cross Sectional Dependence," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2015/583, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Chen, Song Xi & Qin, Yingli, 2010. "A Two Sample Test for High Dimensional Data with Applications to Gene-set Testing," MPRA Paper 59642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:102:y:2007:m:december:p:1282-1288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.