Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marron, J.S., 2017. "Big Data in context and robustness against heterogeneity," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 73-80.
- Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Daniel & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Giuliodori, Andrea, 2009. "Clustering and classifying images with local and global variability," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws090101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Makoto Aoshima & Kazuyoshi Yata, 2014. "A distance-based, misclassification rate adjusted classifier for multiclass, high-dimensional data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(5), pages 983-1010, October.
- Anil K. Ghosh & Munmun Biswas, 2016. "Distribution-free high-dimensional two-sample tests based on discriminating hyperplanes," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(3), pages 525-547, September.
- Niladri Roy Chowdhury & Dianne Cook & Heike Hofmann & Mahbubul Majumder & Eun-Kyung Lee & Amy Toth, 2015. "Using visual statistical inference to better understand random class separations in high dimension, low sample size data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 293-316, June.
- Sungkyu Jung & Xingye Qiao, 2014. "A statistical approach to set classification by feature selection with applications to classification of histopathology images," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 536-545, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:102:y:2007:m:december:p:1267-1271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.