Big Data in context and robustness against heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Hall & J. S. Marron & Amnon Neeman, 2005. "Geometric representation of high dimension, low sample size data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(3), pages 427-444, June.
- Marron, J.S. & Todd, Michael J. & Ahn, Jeongyoun, 2007. "Distance-Weighted Discrimination," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1267-1271, December.
- John Shawe-Taylor & Keith Howker & Phil Gosset & Mark Hyland & Herman Verrelst & Yves Moreau & Christof Stoermann & Peter Burge, 2000. "Novel Techniques for Profiling and Fraud Detection in Mobile Telecommunications," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Business Applications Of Neural Networks The State-of-the-Art of Real-World Applications, chapter 8, pages 113-139 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Makoto Aoshima & Kazuyoshi Yata, 2014. "A distance-based, misclassification rate adjusted classifier for multiclass, high-dimensional data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(5), pages 983-1010, October.
- Xiaosun Lu & J. S. Marron & Perry Haaland, 2014. "Object-Oriented Data Analysis of Cell Images," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(506), pages 548-559, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBig data; Robustness against heterogeneity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosta:v:2:y:2017:i:c:p:73-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/econometrics-and-statistics .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.