Transdimensional Markov Chains: A Decade of Progress and Future Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bauer, 2015. "Restrictions on Risk Prices in Dynamic Term Structure Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 5241, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:283:y:2014:i:c:p:62-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. A. Sisson & Y. Fan, 2009. "Towards automating model selection for a mark-recapture-recovery analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 58(2), pages 247-266.
- Ntzoufras, Ioannis & Tarantola, Claudia, 2013. "Conjugate and conditional conjugate Bayesian analysis of discrete graphical models of marginal independence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 161-177.
- Komárek, Arnost, 2009. "A new R package for Bayesian estimation of multivariate normal mixtures allowing for selection of the number of components and interval-censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3932-3947, October.
- Elliott, Graham & Gargano, Antonio & Timmermann, Allan, 2013. "Complete subset regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 357-373.
- Iliopoulos, G. & Kateri, M. & Ntzoufras, I., 2007. "Bayesian estimation of unrestricted and order-restricted association models for a two-way contingency table," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4643-4655, May.
- Chen, Langnan & Luo, Jiawen & Liu, Hao, 2013. "The determinants of liquidity with G-RJMCMC-VS model: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 192-198.
- N. Friel & A. N. Pettitt, 2008. "Marginal likelihood estimation via power posteriors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(3), pages 589-607.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:100:y:2005:p:1077-1089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.