Revisiting The Householdâ??s Savings Function In Karak, Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashfaque H. Khan & Lubna Hasan & Afia Malik, 1992.
"Dependency Ratio, Foreign Capital Inflows and the Rate of Savings in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 843-856.
- Khan, Ashfaque Hasan & Hasan, Lubna & Malik, Afia, 1992. "Dependency Ratio, Foreign Capital Inflows and the Rate of Savings in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 7348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Lubna, 1992. "Dependency Ratio, Foreign Capital Inflows and the Rate of Savings in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 7342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aqdas Ali Kazmi, 1993. "National Savings Rates of India and Pakistan: A Macroeconometric Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 1313-1324.
- Aasim M. Husain, 1995. "Long-run Determinants of Private Saving Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 1057-1066.
- Mohsin Hasnain Ahmad & Zeshan Atiq & Shaista Alam & Muhammad S. Butt, 2006. "The impact of demography, growth and public policy on household saving: a case study of Pakistan," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 13(2), pages 57-71, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold's savings; regressions; WLS; OLS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bec:imsber:v:4:y:2012:i:1:p:23-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Attaullah Shah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imspepk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.