Merchants' Costs of Accepting Means of Payment: Is Cash the Least Costly?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naoki Wakamori & Angelika Welte, 2017.
"Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(1), pages 115-169, February.
- Naoki Wakamori & Angelika Welte, 2012. "Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data," Staff Working Papers 12-24, Bank of Canada.
- Wakamori, Naoki & Welte, Angelika, 2013. "Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 431, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gómez González, José Eduardo & Jaramillo Echeverri y, Juliana & Meisel Roca, Adolfo, 2016.
"El uso de efectivo y las tendencias de los pagos con tarjetas de débito y crédito en Colombia
[Cash usage and trends in credit and debit card payments in Colombia]," MPRA Paper 78005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2016.
- Carlos Arango & Angelika Welte, 2012. "The Bank of Canada’s 2009 Methods-of-Payment Survey: Methodology and Key Results," Discussion Papers 12-6, Bank of Canada.
- Lotz, Sébastien & Zhang, Cathy, 2016.
"Money and credit as means of payment: A new monetarist approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 68-100.
- Lotz, Sebastien & Zhang, Cathy, 2015. "Money and Credit as Means of Payment: A New Monetarist Approach," MPRA Paper 64535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc BOURREAU & Marianne VERDIER, 2010.
"Cooperation for Innovation in Payment Systems: The Case of Mobile Payments,"
Communications & Strategies,
IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(79), pages 95-114, 3rd quart.
- Marc Bourreau & Marianne Verdier, 2010. "Cooperation for Innovation in Payment Systems: The Case of Mobile Payments," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-5, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jasmina Arifovic & John Duffy & Janet Hua Jiang, 2017. "Adoption of a New Payment Method: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Staff Working Papers 17-28, Bank of Canada.
- Fumiko Hayashi & William R. Keeton, 2012. "Measuring the costs of retail payment methods," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2009:y:2009:i:winter08-09:p:17-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.