Cost Of Equity, Financial Information Disclosure, And Ifrs Adoption: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rene M. Stulz, 1999. "Globalization of Equity Markets and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 7021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barth, Mary E. & Konchitchki, Yaniv & Landsman, Wayne R., 2013. "Cost of capital and earnings transparency," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 206-224.
- Christensen, Hans B. & Lee, Edward & Walker, Martin, 2007. "Cross-sectional variation in the economic consequences of international accounting harmonization: The case of mandatory IFRS adoption in the UK," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 341-379, December.
- Holger Daske & Luzi Hail & Christian Leuz & Rodrigo Verdi, 2008. "Mandatory IFRS Reporting around the World: Early Evidence on the Economic Consequences," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(5), pages 1085-1142, December.
- M. Gietzmann & J. Ireland, 2005. "Cost of Capital, Strategic Disclosures and Accounting Choice," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3-4), pages 599-634.
- David Easley & Maureen O'hara, 2004. "Information and the Cost of Capital," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1553-1583, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Persakis, Anthony & Iatridis, George Emmanuel, 2017. "The joint effect of investor protection, IFRS and earnings quality on cost of capital: An international study," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-29.
- Uwuigbe Uwalomwa & Francis Kehinde Emeni & Olubukunola Ranti Uwuigbe & Oyenike I Oyeleke, 2016. "Mandatory International Financial Reporting Standards Adoption and Cost of Equity Capital in Nigeria," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(35), pages 92-102, may.
- Ricardo Campos-Espinoza & Hanns de la Fuente-Mella & Berta Silva-Palavecinos & David Cademartori-Rosso, 2015. "Adopting the IFRS and its impact on reducing information asymmetry in the Chilean capital market," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 193-204, December.
More about this item
Keywordscost of equity capital; IFRS; disclosure; information asymmetry;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ath:journl:tome:24:v:4:y:2011:i:24:p:67-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cosmin Catalin Olteanu and Emilia Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feathro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.