Mortality risk associated with disability: A population-based record linkage study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven A. Haas & Katsuya Oi & Zhangjun Zhou, 2017. "The Life Course, Cohort Dynamics, and International Differences in Aging Trajectories," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(6), pages 2043-2071, December.
- van Baal, Pieter H. & Wong, Albert, 2012. "Time to death and the forecasting of macro-level health care expenditures: Some further considerations," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 876-887.
- Richard D Hayes & Chin-Kuo Chang & Andrea C Fernandes & Aysha Begum & David To & Matthew Broadbent & Matthew Hotopf & Robert Stewart, 2012. "Functional Status and All-Cause Mortality in Serious Mental Illness," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(9), pages 1-9, September.
- Claire Marbot & Delphine Roy, 2015. "Projections du coût de l’APA et des caractéristiques de ses bénéficiaires à l’horizon 2040 à l’aide du modèle Destinie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 481(1), pages 185-209.
- Josje D. Schoufour & Michael A. Echteld & Heleen M. Evenhuis, 2017. "Comparing two frailty concepts among older people with intellectual disabilities," European Journal of Ageing, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 63-79, March.
- Jung Min Park & Ukchan Oh & Beop-Rae Roh & Yeongmin Moon, 2017. "Disparities in mortality by disability: an 11-year follow-up study of 1 million individuals," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 62(9), pages 989-996, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2011.300361_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: https://www.apha.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.