The Political Economy of Public Debt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouton, Laurent & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Persico, Nicola, 2016. "The Political Economy of Debt and Entitlements," CEPR Discussion Papers 11459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Ellegård, Lina Maria, 2015.
"Assist or desist? Conditional bailouts and fiscal discipline in local governments,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 153-168.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Ellegård, Lina Maria, 2012. "Assist or Desist? Conditional Bailouts and Fiscal Discipline in Local Governments," Working Papers 2012:24, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 12 Feb 2015.
- Jens Dietrichson & Lina Maria EllegÃ¥rd, 2013. "Assist or desist? Conditional bailouts and fiscal discipline in local governments," ERSA conference papers ersa13p598, European Regional Science Association.
- Barseghyan, Levon & Battaglini, Marco, 2016. "Political economy of debt and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 36-51.
- Henrique S. Basso & James Costain, 2016.
"Fiscal Delegation in a Monetary Union with Decentralized Public Spending,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 62(2), pages 256-288.
- Henrique S. Basso & James Costain, 2013. "Fiscal delegation in a monetary union with decentralized public spending," Working Papers 1311, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Henrique S. Basso & James S. Costain, 2016. "Fiscal Delegation in a Monetary Union with Decentralized Public Spending," CESifo Working Paper Series 5775, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Sanjeev Gupta & Carlos Mulas-Granados & Carolina Correa-Caro, 2016. "Fragmented Politics and Public Debt," IMF Working Papers 16/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Miller, David S., 2016. "Commitment versus discretion in a political economy model of fiscal and monetary policy interaction," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 17-29.
- Stasavage, David, 2016. "What we can learn from the early history of sovereign debt," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; constitutional design; legislative bargaining; electoral rules; balanced budget rule;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:3:y:2011:p:161-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.