Iniqüidade Educacional no Brasil. Uma Avaliação com Dados do PISA 2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Casari, Marco & Plott, Charles R., 2003. "Decentralized management of common property resources: experiments with a centuries-old institution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 217-247, June.
- Yukihiko Funaki & Takehiko Yamato, 1999. "The core of an economy with a common pool resource: A partition function form approach," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(2), pages 157-171.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Krüger & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Fábio Waltenberg, 2014. "Gross Inequality and Inequality of Opportunities in Basic Education: Were they affected by Latin America’s Economic Boom?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 012322, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
More about this item
KeywordsEqüidade Educacional; Economia da Educação; Capital Humano; Funções de Produção de Educação; Igualdade de Oportunidades; Brasil;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:6:y:2005:i:1:p:67-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.