Factors Influencing The Companies‘ Profitability
The information about company performance, especially about its profitability,is useful in substantiating managerial decisions regarding potential changes in the economicresources that the company will be able to control in the future. This objective aims achievingsuperior economic results that will increase the company‘s competitiveness and will satisfythe shareholders‘ interests. The paper presents some company performance analysis models,which highlight the influencing factors. The models are based on regression analysis, and theobtained results emphasize the strong connection between the profitability of the analyzedcompany expresses through Return on assets and the management of available resources.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 13 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marc Deloof, 2003. "Does Working Capital Management Affect Profitability of Belgian Firms?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3-4), pages 573-588.
- Iuliana-Ioana Purcarea & Ion Stancu, 2008.
"The Influence of R&D Policy on Performance of the Companies Listed with Bucharest Stock Exchange (through Intangible Assets),"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 9(9(526)), pages 03-10, September.
- Iuliana-Ioana Purcarea & Ion Stancu, 2008. "The Influence Of R&D Policy On Performance Of The Companies Listed With Bucharest Stock Exchange (Through Intangible Assets)," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 11(11(528)(s), pages 293-298, November.
- J P Singh & Shishir Pandey, 2008. "Impact of Working Capital Management in the Profitability of Hindalco Industries Limited," The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 62-72, December.
- Dumitru Matis & Alina Beattrice Vladu & Laura Negrea & Lucia Sucala, 2010. "Jones, Dechow And Kasznik Models Significance In The Romanian Economic Environment," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(12), pages 25.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:13:p:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.