Working Capital Management And Profitability: A Case Of Alba County Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tiron Tudor Adriana, 2010. "Disclosure Practices Concerning Consolidated Financial Statemens Of Romanians Groups Of Entites," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 601-606, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahdi Salehi & Reza Ghorbanzadeh, 2016. "The influence of firms' capital expenditure on firms' working capital management," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(3), pages 287-301.
- Hamza Aslam Butt, 2014. "Impact of Working Capital Management on Profitability of Chemical Sector of Pakistan," International Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies (IJSSMS), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(2), pages 67-79, June.
More about this item
Keywordsworking capital; profitability; Days Sales Outstanding; Days Inventory Outstanding; DaysPayable Outstanding; Days Working Capital;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:12:p:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.