Effects of working capital management on SME profitability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory E. Elliehausen & John D. Wolken, 1993. "The demand for trade credit: an investigation of motives for trade credit use by small businesses," Staff Studies 165, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pedro J. García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano & Juan P. Sánchez-Ballesta, 2014. "Supplier Financing and Earnings Quality," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1193-1211, November.
- Ginés Hernández-Cánovas & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2007. "Effect of the Number of Banking Relationships on Credit Availability: Evidence from Panel Data of Spanish Small Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 37-53, January.
- Carole Howorth & Beat Reber, 2003. "Habitual late payment of trade credit: an empirical examination of UK small firms," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6-7), pages 471-482.
- Peter Egger & Thomas Url, 2004. "Public Export Guarantees and Foreign Trade Structure," WIFO Working Papers 215, WIFO.
- Klenio Barbosa & Humberto Moreira & Walter Novaes, 2017. "Interest Rates in Trade Credit Markets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(1), pages 75-113, February.
- Zainudin Nasruddin & Regupathi Angappan, 2010. "Manufacturing SMEs' Credit Collection Period and its Determinants: Some Evidence from Malaysia," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 9(1), pages 83-104, January.
- Wako Watanabe, 2004.
"Availability of Firms' Information and their Choice of External Credit: Evidence from the Data of Small Firms,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
545, Econometric Society.
- Wako Watanabe, 2004. "Availability of Firms' Information and their Choice of External Credit: Evidence from the Data of Small Firms," ISER Discussion Paper 0616, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Barbara Summers & Nicholas Wilson, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Trade Credit Demand," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 257-270.
- Douglas A. Bosse & Tom Arnold, 2009. "Trade credit: a real option for bootstrapping small firms," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 49-63, September.
- Cristina Martínez-Sola & Pedro J. García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2013. "Trade credit policy and firm value," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(3), pages 791-808, September.
- Pinar Ozlu & Cihan Yalcin, 2010. "The Trade Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from Non-Financial Firms in Turkey (Firma Ticari Borclari ve Kredi Aktarim Mekanizmasi: Turkiye Ornegi)," Working Papers 1016, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2000.
"Trade credit in Italy: Evidence from individual firm data,"
Heterogeneity and monetary policy
0006, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2000. "Trade credit in Italy: Evidence from individual firm data," Finance 0004004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Boyer, M. & Gobert, Karine, 2009. "The impact of switching costs on vendor financing," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 236-241, December.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Timm Körting, 1998.
"Lending Relationships in Germany: Empirical Results from Survey Data,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 98-06, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Körting, Timm, 1998. "Lending Relationships in Germany: Empirical Results from Survey Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 1917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenshi Taketa & Gregory F. Udell, 2007. "Lending Channels and Financial Shocks: The Case of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Trade Credit and the Japanese Banking Crisis," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 25(2), pages 1-44, November.
- Tang, Ying & Moro, Andrea, 2020. "Trade credit in China: Exploring the link between short term debt and payables," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Jérôme Héricourt, 2011.
"The relationship between trade credit, bank credit and financial structure: from firm-level non-linearities to financial development heterogeneity. A study on MENA firm-level data,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Jérôme Héricourt, 2011. "The relationship between trade credit, bank credit and financial structure : from firm-level non-linearities to financial development heterogeneity. A study on MENA firm-level data," Post-Print halshs-00609625, HAL.
- Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Jérôme Héricourt, 2011. "The relationship between trade credit, bank credit and financial structure : from firm-level non-linearities to financial development heterogeneity. A study on MENA firm-level data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00609625, HAL.
- Goto, Shingo & Xiao, Gang & Xu, Yan, 2015. "As told by the supplier: Trade credit and the cross section of stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 296-309.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2001. "Is trade credit more expensive than bank loans? Evidence from Italian firm-level data," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0103, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Marion Kohler & Erik Britton & Tony Yates, 2000. "Trade credit and the monetary transmission mechanism," Bank of England working papers 115, Bank of England.
More about this item
KeywordsWorking capital; Profit; Small to medium-sized enterprises;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmfpp:v:3:y:2007:i:2:p:164-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emerald.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.