Relationship Between Elements Of Job Enrichment And Organizational Performance Among The Non Academic Staff In Nigerian Public Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassan DARVISH & Ahmad ZARE & Hamid Hosseinzadeh NEKOIE, 2011. "Investigating The Level Of Burnout And Influencing Factors On It Among The Workers: Case Study The Petrochemical Industries National Company," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 89-104, May.
- Sohail, Adil & Rehman, Kashif ur & Haq, Shams ul & Iqbal, Jaam Javaid & Razaq, Adeel & Sabir, M. Suleman, 2011. "The impact of diversity training on commitment, career satisfaction and innovation," MPRA Paper 53852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uta Wilkens & Daniel Nermerich, 2011. "'Love it, change it, or leave it' – Understanding Highly-skilled Flexible Workers’ Job Satisfaction from a Psychological Contract Perspective," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 22(1), pages 65-83.
- Balasundaram NIMALATHASAN & Valeriu BRABETE, 2010. "Job Satisfaction And Employees’ Work Performance: A Case Study Of People’S Bank In Jaffna Peninsula, Sri Lanka," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(S1), pages 43-47, June.
- Theodossiou, I. & Zangelidis, A., 2009. "Career prospects and tenure-job satisfaction profiles: Evidence from panel data," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 648-657, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odunayo Paul SALAU & Hezekiah Olubusayo FALOLA & Ayodotun Stephen IBIDUNNI & Ebeguki Edith IGBINOBA, 2016. "Exploring the Role of Human Capital Management on Organizational Success: Evidence from Public Universities," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(4), pages 493-513, December.
More about this item
KeywordsJob depth; Core dimension; Motivator; Training; Task identity; Task significance; Job enlargement;
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:manmar:v:xii:y:2014:i:2:p:173-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin Barbu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.