Estimating and Addressing America's Food Losses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kantor, Linda Scott, 1998. "A Dietary Assessment of the U.S. Food Supply: Comparing Per Capita Food Consumption with Food Guide Pyramid Serving Recommendations," Agricultural Economics Reports 34079, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1377-:d:143743 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birisci, Esma & McGarvey, Ronald G., 2016. "Inferring shortfall costs and integrating environmental costs into optimal production levels for an all-you-care-to-eat food service operation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 157-164.
- Pilar González-Torre & Jorge Coque, 2016. "How is a food bank managed? Different profiles in Spain," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(1), pages 89-100, March.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:272:y:2014:i:c:p:220-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belén Derqui & Teresa Fayos & Vicenc Fernandez, 2016. "Towards a More Sustainable Food Supply Chain: Opening up Invisible Waste in Food Service," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Saputo, Rachel & Ho, Shuay-Tsyr, 2015. "Food Waste: The Role of Date Labels, Package Size, and Product Category," Working Papers 250016, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:503-516 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:643-:d:96185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pilar L. González-Torre & Jorge Coque, 2016. "How is a food bank managed? Different profiles in Spain," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(1), pages 89-100, March.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:6:p:554-580 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:96-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Price, Charlene C. & Harris, James Michael, 2000. "Increasing Food Recovery From Farmer'S Markets: A Preliminary Analysis," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
- Labuza, Theodore P. & Szybist, Lynn M., 1999. "Current Practices And Regulations Regarding Open Dating Of Food Products," Working Papers 14318, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Qin, Yiyan & Wang, Jianjun & Wei, Caimin, 2014. "Joint pricing and inventory control for fresh produce and foods with quality and physical quantity deteriorating simultaneously," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 42-48.
- Peyton Ferrier, 2009. "Quality improvement through consumer sorting and disposal," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 534-549.
- Stehfest, Elke & Berg, Maurits van den & Woltjer, Geert & Msangi, Siwa & Westhoek, Henk, 2013. "Options to reduce the environmental effects of livestock production – Comparison of two economic models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 38-53.
- Katare, Bhagyashree & Serebrennikov, Dmytro & Wang, H. Holly & Wetzstein, Michael, 2016. "Optimal Food Waste: Taxes and Government Incentives," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 252703, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Amani, Pegah & Lindbom, Ingela & Sundström, Barbro & Östergren, Karin, 2015. "Green-Lean Synergy - Root-Cause Analysis in Food Waste Prevention," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(2).
- Massimo Canali & Pegah Amani & Lusine Aramyan & Manuela Gheoldus & Graham Moates & Karin Östergren & Kirsi Silvennoinen & Keith Waldron & Matteo Vittuari, 2016. "Food Waste Drivers in Europe, from Identification to Possible Interventions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-33, December.
- Price, Charlene C. & Harris, James Michael, 2000. "Increasing Food Recovery From Farmers' Markets: A Preliminary Analysis," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33819, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Dransfeld, Björn, 2008. "Greenhouse gas benefits of fighting obesity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 298-308, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersfr:234453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.