Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Kudrna & Georgios Kavetsos & Chloe Foy & Paul Dolan, 2016.
"Without my Medal on my Mind: Counterfactual Thinking and Other Determinants of Athlete Emotions,"
66, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Kudrna, Laura & Kavetsos, Georgios & Foy, Chloe & Dolan, Paul, 2016. "Without my medal on my mind: counterfactual thinking and other determinants of athlete emotions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67670, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Dolan & Chloe Foy & Georgios Kavetsos & Laura Kudrna, 2016. "Without My medal on My Mind: Counterfactual Thinking and Other Determinants of Athlete Emotions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1436, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:3:p:263-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Covi, 2014. "Dutch disease and sustainability of the Russian political economy," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 75-110.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:124221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.