The Incidence Of Property Taxes On Agricultural Land
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. C. Pasour, 1973. "Real Property Taxes and Farm Real Estate Values: Incidence and Implications," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 549-556.
- Mieszkowski, Peter, 1972. "The property tax: An excise tax or a profits tax?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 73-96, April.
- Drummond, H. Evan & White, Fred C., 1973. "Determinants of Rural Property Values in Georgia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 259-264, July.
- Mieszkowski, Peter, 1969. "Tax Incidence Theory: The Effects of Taxes on the Distribution of Income," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 1103-1124, December.
- Drummond, H. Evan & White, Fred C., 1973. "Determinants Of Rural Property Values In Georgia," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 5(01), July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.