The Incidence Of Property Taxes On Agricultural Land
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 07 (1975)
Issue (Month): 01 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/jaae/jaae.htm|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. C. Pasour, 1973. "Real Property Taxes and Farm Real Estate Values: Incidence and Implications," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 549-556.
- Mieszkowski, Peter, 1972.
"The property tax: An excise tax or a profits tax?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 73-96, April.
- Peter M. Mieszkowski, 1970. "The Property Tax: An Excise Tax or a Profits Tax?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 304, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Drummond, H. Evan & White, Fred C., 1973. "Determinants of Rural Property Values in Georgia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 259-264, July.
- Mieszkowski, Peter, 1969. "Tax Incidence Theory: The Effects of Taxes on the Distribution of Income," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 1103-1124, December.
- Drummond, H. Evan & White, Fred C., 1973. "Determinants Of Rural Property Values In Georgia," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 5(01), July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.