Purchasing Patterns of Hog Producers: Implications for Rural Agribusiness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neibergs, J. Shannon & Thalheimer, Richard, 1997. "Price Expectations And Supply Response In The Thoroughbred Yearling Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Dadi Kristofersson & Kyrre Rickertsen, 2004.
"Efficient Estimation of Hedonic Inverse Input Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1127-1137.
- Kristofersson, Dadi & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2003. "Efficient Estimation Of Hedonic Inverse Input Demand Systems," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21926, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ted C. Schroeder & John M. Jones & David A. Nichols, 1989.
"Analysis of Feeder Pig Auction Price Differentials,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 253-263.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Jones, John M. & Nichols, David A., 1989. "Analysis of Feeder Pig Auction Price Differentials," Staff Papers 133738, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Mark Robbins & Peter Kennedy, 2001. "Buyer behaviour in a regional thoroughbred yearling market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 969-977.
- Steven Buccola & Yoko Iizuka, 1997. "Hedonic Cost Models and the Pricing of Milk Components," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 452-462.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Neibergs, J. Shannon & Thalheimer, Richard, 1997. "Price Expectations and Supply Response in the Thoroughbred Yearling Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 419-435, December.
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L. & Douthit, Megan & Marsh, Thomas L., 2004. "Price Determinants Of Show Quality Quarter Horses," 2004 Annual Meeting, June 30-July 2, 2004, Honolulu, Hawaii 36199, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roe, Brian E. & Stockberger, Aaron, 2004. "Explaining Economic Linkages Between Farms And Local Communities: Looking Beyond Farm Size," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20208, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David, 2003.
"Profits and Risk: Fitting an Old Framework to a New Agriculture,"
Journal of the ASFMRA,
American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Saxowsky, David M. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2001. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36133, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David M., 2002. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23532, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Regmi, Madhav & Featherstone, Allen M., 2017. "Farm Households Consumption Heterogeneity And Rural Business Dynamics," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252755, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jablonski, B.B.R. & Schmit, T.M., 2014. "‘Local’ Producers’ Production Functions and Their Importance in Estimating Economic Impacts," Working Papers 180117, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Pangbourne, Kate & Roberts, Deborah, 2012. "What multipliers don’t tell you: A spatial analysis of farm household linkages," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134718, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsRural business; Pork production; Purchasing decisions; Agribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:90401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.