Purchasing Patterns of Hog Producers: Implications for Rural Agribusiness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roe, Brian E. & Stockberger, Aaron, 2004. "Explaining Economic Linkages Between Farms And Local Communities: Looking Beyond Farm Size," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20208, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David, 2003.
"Profits and Risk: Fitting an Old Framework to a New Agriculture,"
Journal of the ASFMRA,
American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Saxowsky, David M. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2001. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36133, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David M., 2002. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23532, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Regmi, Madhav & Featherstone, Allen M., 2017. "Farm Households Consumption Heterogeneity And Rural Business Dynamics," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252755, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jablonski, B.B.R. & Schmit, T.M., 2014. "‘Local’ Producers’ Production Functions and Their Importance in Estimating Economic Impacts," Working Papers 180117, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Pangbourne, Kate & Roberts, Deborah, 2012. "What multipliers don’t tell you: A spatial analysis of farm household linkages," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134718, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsRural business; Pork production; Purchasing decisions; Agribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:90401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.