Adoption of Internet Strategies by Agribusiness Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Boehlje, 1999. "Structural Changes in the Agricultural Industries: How Do We Measure, Analyze and Understand Them?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1028-1041.
- Hoppe, Robert A. & MacDonald, James M., 2001. "America's Diverse Family Farms: Assorted Sizes, Types, and Situations," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33767, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Michael Boehlje, 1992. "Alternative models of structural change in agriculture and related industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 219-231.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LjuticÌ , B. Å½. & Ä urÄ‘evicÌ , D. & Ä orÄ‘evicÌ , Z. & Damnjanovic, A., 2016. "Serbian Large Agribusiness Corporations Knocking at the Door of E-Agribusiness Revolution," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), June.
- Zapata, Samuel D. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Lamie, R. David, 2013. "The Economic Impact of Services Provided by an Electronic Trade Platform: The Case of MarketMaker," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(3), December.
- Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2013. "Assessing the Impact of Internet Access on Household Income and Financial Performance of Small Farms," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143019, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chen, Chao-Chien & Yueh, Hsiu-Ping & Liang, Chaoyun, 2016. "Employee Perceptions and Expectations of Online Marketing Service Quality: An Investigation of Farmersâ€™ Associations in Taiwan," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(1).
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; E-commerce; Supply-chain; Transaction costs; Ordered Probit; Agribusiness; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:8135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.