The Demand for United States Farm Output
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1967)
Issue (Month): 03 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
- Chase Wilde, Linda & Cornell, Laurence D. & Sorenson, Vernon L. & Black, J. Roy, 1986. "World Grain Trade: An Evaluation of Factors Affecting Net Import Demand for Wheat and Coarse Grains by Selected Countries," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201358, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & d’Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2012. "Food Standards and Welfare: General Equilibrium Effects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 223-244, June.
- Roe, Terry & Shane, Mathew & Vo, De Huu, 1986. "Price Responsiveness of World Grain Markets: The Influence of Government Intervention on Import Price Elasticity," Technical Bulletins 157021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Evenson, Robert, 1970. "Production Quota Systems with Production Uncertainty," 1970 Conference, August 23-September 2, 1970, Minsk, U.S.S.R. 209828, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tweeten, Luther, 1981. "Puzzles for Agricultural Economists in the 1980's," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 10(2:), October.
- Devadoss, S. & Meyers, William H., 1990. "Variability in wheat export demand elasticity: Policy implications," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
- Fox, Glenn & Haque, A. K. Enamul, 1990.
"A test of the underinvestment, myopia and commodity bias hypotheses for U.S. agricultural research,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
- Fox, Glenn & Haque, A. K. Enamul, 1990. "A test of the underinvestment, myopia and commodity bias hypotheses for U.S. agricultural research," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(3-4), pages 209-228, December.
- Lence, Sergio H.(Sergio Horacio), 1988. "Transfer costs in agricultural trade: implications for empirical research," ISU General Staff Papers 1988010108000017599, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jaouad, Mohamed, 1994. "An agricultural policy and trade model for Morocco," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Conway, Roger K., 1985. "Examining Intertemporal Export Elasticities for Wheat, Corn, and Soybeans: A Stochastic Coefficients Approach," Technical Bulletins 157006, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Quance, Leroy & Tweeten, Luther G., 1971. "Simulating The Impact Of Input-Price Inflation On Farm Income," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(01), December.
- Arzac, Enrique R., 1979. "An Econometric Evaluation Of Stabilization Policies For The U.S. Grain Market," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
- Walker, Rodney L. & Sharples, Jerry A., 1977. "Stabilizing The International Wheat Market With A U.S. Buffer Stock," Occasional Paper Series No. 1 190955, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:134938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed