Scientific instruments for climate change adaptation: estimating and optimizing the efficiency of ecosystem service provision
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyd, James & Banzhaf, Spencer, 2007.
"What are ecosystem services? The need for standardized environmental accounting units,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 616-626, August.
- Boyd, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2006. "What Are Ecosystem Services? The Need for Standardized Environmental Accounting Units," Discussion Papers 10586, Resources for the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferdinando Villa & Ken Bagstad & Gary Johnson & Brian Voigt, 2012. "Towards a Comprehensive Approach to Quantifying and Mapping Ecosystem Services Flows," Working Papers 2012-07, BC3.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:5:y:2013:i:c:p:27-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:5:y:2013:i:c:p:40-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:4:y:2013:i:c:p:117-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turner, Katrine Grace & Anderson, Sharolyn & Gonzales-Chang, Mauricio & Costanza, Robert & Courville, Sasha & Dalgaard, Tommy & Dominati, Estelle & Kubiszewski, Ida & Ogilvy, Sue & Porfirio, Luciana &, 2016. "A review of methods, data, and models to assess changes in the value of ecosystem services from land degradation and restoration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 190-207.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:earnsa:117618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.