The Importance Of Organic Agriculture In Tourism Rural
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Routledge, Bryan R. & von Amsberg, Joachim, 2003. "Social capital and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 167-193, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaplan, UÄŸurlu, 2014. "Organic tourism as a tool to raise healthy tourism destinations: an investigation in Turkey," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 8(4).
- Venelin Terziev & Ekaterina Arabska, 2015. "Opportunities of networking in Bulgarian agrifood sector," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604488, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Misa Aoki, 2014. "Motivations for organic farming in tourist regions: a case study in Nepal," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 181-193, February.
- Ekaterina Arabska & Venelin Terziev, 2015. "Opportunities of Establishment of Destination Management and Marketing Organizations in Bulgaria," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 4(2), pages 49-60, June.
More about this item
Keywordsagritourism; organic agriculture; competitiveness; lifestyle tourism; Agricultural and Food Policy; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:apstra:91113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.apstract.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.