AJAE Appendix: Asset Pricing in Created Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kailin Kroetz & James N. Sanchirico & Daniel K. Lew, 2015.
"Efficiency Costs of Social Objectives in Tradable Permit Programs,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 339-366.
- Kroetz, Kailin & Sanchirico, James N. & Lew, Daniel K., 2015. "Efficiency Costs of Social Objectives in Tradable Permit Programs," Discussion Papers dp-14-32, Resources For the Future.
- Holland, Daniel S. & Thunberg, Eric & Agar, Juan & Crosson, Scott & Demarest, Chad & Kasperski, Stephen & Perruso, Larry & Steiner, Erin & Stephen, Jessica & Strelcheck, Andy & Travis, Mike, 2015. "US catch share markets: a review of data availability and impediments to transparent markets," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 103-110.
- repec:ags:aaea16:236373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascal Le Floc'h & Iuliana Matei & Mehmet Tuncel, 2012.
"Commercial Sizes and Prices on the French Monkfish Fishery :A Time-Series Analysis,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(1), pages 97-115.
- Iuliana Matei & Mehmet Tuncel & Pascal Le Floc'H, 2012. "Commercial sizes and prices on the French monkfish fishery: a time-series analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00715403, HAL.
- Rimsaite, Renata & Fisher-Vanden, Karen A. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2016. "Price Efficiency in U.S. Water Rights Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 243124, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.