Principles of Australian Quarantine
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niemi, Jyrki S. & Peltola, Jukka & Simola, Antti, 2008. "Technical Barrier Effects of a Food Safety Measure – a Case of Finnish Salmonella Control Program," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43953, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John Beghin & Mark Melatos, 2017.
"The Trade and Welfare Impacts of Australian Quarantine Policies: The Case of Pigmeat,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 15, pages 271-286
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- John Beghin & Mark Melatos, 2012. "The Trade and Welfare Impacts of Australian Quarantine Policies: The Case of Pigmeat," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(8), pages 1006-1021, August.
- Beghin, John C. & Melatos, Mark, 2011. "The Trade and Welfare Impact of Australian Quarantine Policies: The Case of Pigmeat," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Melatos, Mark, 2012. "The Trade and Welfare Impact of Australian Quarantine Policies: The Case of Pigmeat," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34134, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fraser, Rob W., 2000. "An Economic Risk Assessment of the Impact on Producers of Removing Quarantine Restrictions," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123647, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:118060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.