What's Nature Done for You Lately: Measuring the Value of Ecosystem Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Williams, 2001. "E-Commerce and the Lessons from Nineteenth Century Exchanges," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1250-1257.
- Dahlman, Carl J, 1979. "The Problem of Externality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 141-162, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sagoff, Mark, 2011. "The quantification and valuation of ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 497-502, January.
- Wainger, Lisa A. & King, Dennis M. & Mack, Richard N. & Price, Elizabeth W. & Maslin, Thomas, 2010. "Can the concept of ecosystem services be practically applied to improve natural resource management decisions?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 978-987, March.
- Anonymous, 2008. "The 30-Year Challenge: Agriculture's Strategic Role in Feeding and Fueling a Growing World," Issue Reports 45719, Farm Foundation.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1459-:d:109042 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:295:y:2015:i:c:p:176-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gutrich, John J. & Gigliello, Keith & Gardner, Kimberly Vest & Elmore, Andrew J., 2016. "Economic returns of groundwater management sustaining an ecosystem service of dust suppression by alkali meadow in Owens Valley, California," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 1-11.
- Simpson, R. David, 2014. "Ecosystem services as substitute inputs: Basic results and important implications for conservation policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 102-108.
More about this item
Keywordsecosystem services; ecological production function; non-market valuation; public goods; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q57; Q20; Q51; Q15;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:94654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.