Financial Development and Economic Growth in Ghana: Is There a Causal Link?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassiki Sanogo & Richard K. Moussa, 2017. "Financial Reforms, Financial Development, and Economic Growth in the Ivory Coast," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Phouphet Kyophilavong & Gazi Salah Uddin & Muhammad Shahbaz, 2016.
"The Nexus between Financial Development and Economic Growth in Lao PDR,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 17(2), pages 303-317, April.
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Salah Uddin, Gazi & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014. "The Nexus Between Financial Development and Economic Growth in Lao PDR," MPRA Paper 57308, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2014.
- repec:bpj:glecon:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:19:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menyah, Kojo & Nazlioglu, Saban & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2014. "Financial development, trade openness and economic growth in African countries: New insights from a panel causality approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 386-394.
- Phouphet KYOPHILAVONG & Gazi Salah Uddin & Muhammad Shahbaz, 2014. "The Nexus Between Financial Development and Economic Growth in Laos," Working Papers 2014-447, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2009. "Re-examining the financial development and economic growth nexus in Kenya," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1140-1146, November.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:106-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael ADUSEI, 2013. "Exploring the Moderating Effect of Entrepreneurial Activity on the Finance-Growth Nexus in Africa?," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 990-1004, August.
- Michael Adusei, 2013. "Finance-Growth Nexus in Africa: A Panel Generalized Method of Moments (GMM) Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 1314-1324, October.
More about this item
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afj:journl:v:10:y:2008:i:1:p:28-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirk De Doncker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afrgrza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.