Using the Consumption Values Theory to Analyze the Relationship between the Motives for Facebook Use and Its Perceived Usefulness for University Students
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Newman, Bruce I. & Gross, Barbara L., 1991. "Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-170, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- SaarijÃ¤rvi, Hannu & Mitronen, Lasse & YrjÃ¶lÃ¤, Mika, 2014. "From selling to supporting â€“ Leveraging mobile services in the context of food retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 26-36.
- Pengji Wang & Adrian T. H. Kuah & Qinye Lu & Caroline Wong & K. Thirumaran & Emmanuel Adegbite & Wesley Kendall, 2021. "The impact of value perceptions on purchase intention of sustainable luxury brands in China and the UK," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(3), pages 325-346, May.
- Terason Sid, 2021. "Predicting Sports Facility Revisit Intentions Based on Experience and Mediating Effects of Perceived Value," Polish Journal of Sport and Tourism, Sciendo, vol. 28(3), pages 35-41, September.
- Debora Bettiga & Lucio Lamberti & Emanuele Lettieri, 2020. "Individuals’ adoption of smart technologies for preventive health care: a structural equation modeling approach," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 203-214, June.
- Neringa Ivanauskiene & Vilte AuruÅ¡keviciene & Vida Skudiene & Sarunas Nedzinskas, 2012. "Customer perceptions of value: case of retail banking," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(1).
- Jin, Ting & Prentice, Catherine & Shao, Wei, 2021. "Identifying antecedent conditions for luxury brand purchase," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Anxin Xu & Chenwen Wei & Manhua Zheng & Lili Sun & Decong Tang, 2022. "Influence of Perceived Value on Repurchase Intention of Green Agricultural Products: From the Perspective of Multi-Group Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-17, November.
- Adis Puska & Admir Beganovic & Allen Popovic Beganovic, 2019. "Consumers' Loyalty Toward Dark Chocolate," Economic Thought and Practice, Department of Economics and Business, University of Dubrovnik, vol. 28(1), pages 245-266, june.
- Park, JungKun & Ahn, Jiseon & Thavisay, Toulany & Ren, Tianbao, 2019. "Examining the role of anxiety and social influence in multi-benefits of mobile payment service," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 140-149.
- Mäntymäki, Matti & Salo, Jari, 2013. "Purchasing behavior in social virtual worlds: An examination of Habbo Hotel," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 282-290.
- Yuhan Ge & Qing Yuan & Yaxi Wang & Keunsoo Park, 2021. "The Structural Relationship among Perceived Service Quality, Perceived Value, and Customer Satisfaction-Focused on Starbucks Reserve Coffee Shops in Shanghai, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-19, August.
- Park, Jungkun & Back, Seung Yub & Kim, Dongyoup, 2022. "Masstige consumption values and its effect on consumer behavior," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Ostovan, Nima & Khalili Nasr, Arash, 2022. "The manifestation of luxury value dimensions in brand engagement in self-concept," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Gonçalves, Helena Martins & Lourenço, Tiago Ferreira & Silva, Graça Miranda, 2016. "Green buying behavior and the theory of consumption values: A fuzzy-set approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1484-1491.
- Shan, Wei & Qiao, Tong & Zhang, Mingli, 2020. "Getting more resources for better performance: The effect of user-owned resources on the value of user-generated content," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Adams, Leen & Faseur, Tineke & Geuens, Maggie, 2010.
"The Influence of the Self-Regulatory Focus on the Effectiveness of Stop-Smoking Campaigns for Young Smokers,"
2010/38, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- L. Adams & T. Faseur & M. Geuens, 2010. "The Influence of the Self-Regulatory Focus on the Effectiveness of Stop-Smoking Campaigns for Young Smokers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/672, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kaur, Puneet & Dhir, Amandeep & Bodhi, Rahul & Singh, Tripti & Almotairi, Mohammad, 2020. "Why do people use and recommend m-wallets?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 56(C).
- Shapiro, Stephen L. & Reams, Lamar & So, Kevin Kam Fung, 2019. "Is it worth the price? The role of perceived financial risk, identification, and perceived value in purchasing pay-per-view broadcasts of combat sports," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 235-246.
- BÃ¼yÃ¼kdaÄŸ, Naci & Kitapci, Olgun, 2021. "Antecedents of consumer-brand identification in terms of belonging brands," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Christine Gonzalez & Élodie Huré & Karine Picot-Coupey, 2013. "Mobile application value for consumers," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201340, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
KeywordsMotives for Facebook use; perceived usefulness; formative measurement; MIMIC models;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:24:y:2020:i:2:p:5-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.