The Impact of Mobile e-Commerce on GDP: A Comparative Analysis between Romania and Germany and how Covid-19 Influences the e-Commerce Activity Worldwide
Download full text from publisher
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economics of Welfare > Health Economics > Economics of Pandemics > Specific pandemics > Covid-19 > Economic consequences > Consumption > E-commerce
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jawaid, Muhammad Hassan & Karim, Emadul, 2021. "Factors Affecting Consumer Buying Behavior in E-Commerce Business during Outbreak of Covid-19: A Case Study on Top E-Commerce Websites," MPRA Paper 110476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonia Chetouane & Hania Chetouane, 2023. "Digital Business Incubators and Digital Entrepreneurship: The case of Digital Incubation Center in Qatar," Croatian Review of Economic, Business and Social Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 9(1), pages 33-50, July.
- Jiang, Yi & Wang, Xueqin & Yuen, Kum Fai, 2021. "Augmented reality shopping application usage: The influence of attitude, value, and characteristics of innovation," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Eliza Nichifor & Adrian Trifan & Elena Mihaela Nechifor, 2021. "Artificial Intelligence in Electronic Commerce: Basic Chatbots and Consumer Journey," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 23(56), pages 1-87, February.
- Zejian Li & Guangrong Gao & Xiong Xiao & Hongwu Zuo, 2023. "Factors and Formation Path of Cross-Border E-Commerce Logistics Mode Selection," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Adrian Micu & Angela-Eliza Micu & Marius Geru & Alexandru Capatina & Mihaela-Carmen Muntean, 2021. "The Impact of Artificial Intelligence Use on the E-Commerce in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 23(56), pages 137-137, February.
- Witold Chmielarz & Marek Zborowski & Xuetao Jin & Mesut Atasever & Justyna Szpakowska, 2022. "On a Comparative Analysis of Individual Customer Purchases on the Internet for Poland, Turkey and the People’s Republic of China at the Time of the COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-21, June.
- Shen, Jiexi & Zhu, Zhanguo & Qaim, Matin & Fan, Shenggen & Tian, Xu, 2023. "E-commerce improves dietary quality of rural households in China," Discussion Papers 335226, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Lual Daniel kur & Niu Xiongying & Chol Gabriel Majer & Thomas Gatluak Reat & Majak Michael Chol, 2021. "Online Shopping Behaviors during Covid-19 Pandemic and Expected Future Trends," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 5(9), pages 165-180.
- Georgeta Soava & Anca Mehedintu & Mihaela Sterpu, 2022. "Analysis and Forecast of the Use of E-Commerce in Enterprises of the European Union States," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-29, July.
- Paraschiv Dorel Mihai & ȚIțan Emilia & Manea Daniela Ioana & Ionescu Crina Dana & Mihai Mihaela & Șerban Octavian, 2022. "The change in e-commerce in the context of the Coronavirus pandemic," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 17(2), pages 220-233, June.
More about this item
Keywordse-Commerce; Mobile commerce; Comparative analysis; Covid-19;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:24:y:2020:i:2:p:27-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.