Constructing Official Poverty Lines for Countries in Transition – Beyond the Poverty Line (2000-2010)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellman, Michael, 1994. "The Increase in Death and Disease under "Katastroika."," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 329-355, August.
- Surjit S. Bhalla, 2004. "Poor Results and Poorer Policy: A Comparative Analysis of Estimates of Global Inequality and Poverty," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 50(1), pages 85-132.
- Banerjee, Abhijit Vinayak & Benabou, Roland & Mookherjee, Dilip (ed.), 2006. "Understanding Poverty," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195305203.
- Ana Revenga & Dena Ringold & William Martin Tracy, 2002. "Poverty and Ethnicity : A Cross-Country Study of ROMA Poverty in Central Europe," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14055, June.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992.
"Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438827, April.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992. "Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521433297.
- Collins, G. & Redmond, G., 1997. "Poverty in the UK and Hungary: Evidence from the Household Budget Survey," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9703, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nora Dudwick & Elizabeth Gomart & Alexandre Marc & Kathleen Kuehnast, 2003. "When Things Fall Apart : Qualitative Studies of Poverty in the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15204, June.
More about this item
KeywordsA new model for constructingpoverty lines; Poverty rates; Calorie cost; Poverty measurement in transition countries;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:1:y:2014:i:35:p:368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.