New Approaches of Consumers’ Protection in Terms of Management Systems’ International Standards Evolution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramona Pîrvu & Roxana Bădîrcea, 2013. "Historical study regarding the protection of consumers within the electric energy and natural gas markets," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 385-400, June.
- Šárka Velcovská & Tomáš Sadílek, 2014. "The System of the Geographical Indication – Important Component of the Politics of the Consumers` Protection in European Union," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 228-228, February.
- Cristina Ganescu & Andreea Gangone & Mihaela Asandei, 2014. "Assessing the Impact of the National Cultural Framework on Responsible Corporate Behaviour towards Consumers: an Application of Geert Hofstede`s Cultural Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 351-351, February.
- GĂNESCU, Cristina, 2014. "Responsible Corporate Behaviour Towards Consumers And Business Innovation – Prerequisites Of Sustainable Development. A Study On Eu Countries," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 1(1), pages 272-281.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumers' protection; quality; ISO standards; implementation models for ISO integrated systems;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:12:y:2010:i:28:p:360-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.