Price Convergence in Natural Gas Markets: City-Gate and Residential Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Bowden, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2015. "Downstream integration of natural gas prices across U.S. states: Evidence from deregulation regime shifts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 82-92.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2017. "Estimating the speed of adjustment to target levels: The case of energy prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 419-427.
- Yu, Yang & Song, Yuhua & Bao, Haibo, 2012. "Why did the price of solar PV Si feedstock fluctuate so wildly in 2004–2009?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 572-585.
- Mohammadi, Hassan, 2011. "Market integration and price transmission in the U.S. natural gas market: From the wellhead to end use markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 227-235, March.
- Ghoddusi, Hamed, 2016. "Integration of physical and futures prices in the US natural gas market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 229-238.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:555-564 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2009v30-03-a07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.