The Political Economy of Motor-Fuel Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kossov, Vladimir & Kossova, Elena, 2013. "Gasoline price as social phenomenon," MPRA Paper 48720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Daubanes & Lisa Leinert, 2012. "Optimum Tariffs and Exhaustible Resources: Theory and Evidence for Gasoline," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/163, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Claudio A. , Agostini & Johanna, Jiménez, 2012.
"La incidencia distributiva del impuesto a las gasolinas en Chile,"
Centro de Estudios PÃºblicos, vol. 0(126), pages 53-85.
- Claudio Agostini & Johanna Jimenez, 2009. "La Incidencia Distributiva del Impuesto a las Gasolinas en Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv224, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Paul R. Portney & Ian W.H. Parry & Howard K. Gruenspecht & Winston Harrington, 2003. "Policy Watch: The Economics of Fuel Economy Standards," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 203-217, Fall.
- Agostini, Claudio A. & Jiménez, Johanna, 2015. "The distributional incidence of the gasoline tax in Chile," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 243-252.
- Shanjun Li & Joshua Linn & Erich Muehlegger, 2014.
"Gasoline Taxes and Consumer Behavior,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 302-342, November.
- Li, Shanjun & Linn, Joshua & Muehlegger, Erich, 2012. "Gasoline Taxes and Consumer Behavior," Working Paper Series rwp12-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Shanjun Li & Joshua Linn & Erich Muehlegger, 2012. "Gasoline Taxes and Consumer Behavior," NBER Working Papers 17891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Shanjun & Linn, joshua & Muehlegger, Erich J., 2012. "Gasoline Taxes and Consumer Behavior," Scholarly Articles 8506866, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, D.L.Daniel L., 2004. "Comparative politics and environmental taxation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 705-722, July.
- Portney, Paul R. & Parry, Ian W.H. & Gruenspecht, Howard K. & Harrington, Winston, 2003. "The Economics of Fuel Economy Standards," Discussion Papers 10863, Resources for the Future.
- repec:sos:sosjrn:180112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott, K. Rebecca, 2012. "Rational habits in gasoline demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1713-1723.
- Flores, José Luis, 2014. "Políticas climáticas en países desarrollados: impacto en América Latina," Documentos de Proyectos 646, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1999v20-01-a03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.