Deriving Electricity Demand Elasticities from a Simulation Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susanne Bonomo & Massimo Filippini & Peter Zweifel, 1998. "Neue Aufschlüsse über die Elektrizitätsnachfrage der schweizerischen Haushalte," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 415-436, September.
- Runa Nesbakken, 1998. "Price Sensitivity of Residential Energy Consumption in Norway," Discussion Papers 232, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Nilsson, Mats, 2005. "Electric power oligopoly and suspicious minds--a critique of a recently approved merger," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(15), pages 2023-2036, October.
- Susanne Bonomo & Massimo Filippini & Peter Zweifel, 1998. "Neue Aufschluesse ueber die Elektrizitaetsnachfrage der schweizerischen Haushalte," SOI - Working Papers 9801, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Nesbakken, Runa, 1999. "Price sensitivity of residential energy consumption in Norway," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-515, December.
- A. Bigano & S. Proost & J. Van Rompuy, 2000. "Alternative Environmental Regulation Schemes for the Belgian Power Generation Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 121-160, June.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1989v10-03-a04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.