The Importance of Technology and Fuel Choice in the Analysis of Utility-Sponsored Conservation Strategies for Residential Water Heating
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Bartels & Denzil Fiebig & Arthur Soest, 2006.
"Consumers and experts: an econometric analysis of the demand for water heaters,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 369-391, June.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D.G. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2003. "Consumers and Experts : An Econometric Analysis of the Demand for Water Heaters," Other publications TiSEM 700496ed-75bb-495d-a00c-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D.G. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2003. "Consumers and Experts : An Econometric Analysis of the Demand for Water Heaters," Discussion Paper 2003-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bartels, R & Fiebig, D.G & McCabe, A, 2004. "The value of using stated preference methods: a case study in modelling water heater choices," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 487-495.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1984v05-03-a07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.